Call for Abstracts
Coffs Harbour City Council is organising the 23rd Local Government Information Technology Conference at Opal Cove Resort, Coffs Harbour, from the 3rd to the 5th November 2021.
IT 2021 provides the perfect forum for Local Government Managers and support staff to network, learn and exchange ideas. Key topics this year will include:
• Council Case studies
• Cybersecurity Trends in Local Government
• Hybrid Enterprise cloud migration
• Internet of Things (IOT)
• Artificial Intelligence \ Machine learning
• Latest tech trends for the Enterprise.
• Imagining Local Government I.T. in a post COVID world (future ways of working)
• Smart city fatigue; what smart technology is actually worth investing in?
We invite you to submit an abstract for consideration as an oral presentation at the conference. Please email your abstract (maximum of 200 words) below. Please also include a brief biography (two or three sentences of your career highlights to date) and your full contact details.
FREE REGISTRATION for the full conference will be offered to accepted presenters who are employed by a council.
3rd to 5th November 2021
Opal Cove Resort, Coffs Harbour, NSW